Financial Reports & Markets
Balpex hands out awards at Supplier Summit 2017
By P&PC Staff
By P&PC Staff
Sep. 29, 2017 – Last week, Balpex, a not-for-profit collective association for independent Canadian businesses in the distribution industry, handed out its annual awards at its Balpex Supplier Summit 2017, and several members of the pulp, paper and packaging industry were recognized.
Congratulations to all winners!
• Supplier Foodservice/Packaging Gold: Lapaco
• Supplier Foodservice/Packaging Platinum: Polar Pak
• Member Foodservice/packaging: Enterprise Paper
• Supplier Cleaning & Hygiene Gold: Wayne Safety
• Supplier Cleaning & Hygiene Platinum: Cascades Pro
• Member Cleaning & Hygiene: GT French
• Supplier Industrial Gold: Cantech
• Supplier Industrial Platinum: Intertape
• Member Industrial: Crawford Packaging
• Broker of the year: Single Service Sales
• President’s Award: McNairn Packaging
“Every member of the Canadian Sales and Customer Service team has made an enormous personal effort every day to meet the needs of the Balpex members,” said Sandra Hudon, Vice President, North American Sales. “I could never thank you enough for your hard work during this transition period and your sustained effort to develop our business with Balpex. And I would like to thank the Marketing team for developing powerful tools and a strong image which have no doubt helped us earn this award.”
It was in 2016 that Cascades Tissue Group launched a campaign to promote its professional products now grouped under the Cascades PRO brand. The company said that a “major sales and marketing effort” made it possible to increase awareness of the product line in a simplified manner.