Test & Measurement
Detecting interface between black liquor and soap
June 22, 2018 By P&PC staff
June 22, 2018 – The Dynatrol® Interface Level Detector Type CL-10DJI has the ability to detect the interface between black liquor and soap.
The level system is easily installed, has no moving parts and does not require field adjustments. Constructed for long operating life, it operates successfully with consistent results.
• Can save on costly shutdowns
• Can increase efficiency of the boiler recovery operation
• Maximizes soap recovery
• Minimal operator attention while controlling soap level
• Stainless steel and Hastelloy C wetted parts
• Explosion proof: approved for Class I, Group C & D, Division I
EC-501A control unit
The on/off signal from the Dynatrol® Interface Level Detector operates a SPDT relay in the EC-501A Control Unit. The relay contacts are used to actuate alarms, indicator lights or process control equipment.
Print this page