FSC Canada shares list of certificate holders that joined the community
September 21, 2022 By P&PC Staff
FSC Canada shared the list of new certificate holders that joined the company in August. The list includes several companies from the pulp, paper and packaging segment.
The following is the list of new entrants:
- Apex Paper International is a pulp and paper trading company.
- Best Color Press Limited is a trade printer located in Vancouver, BC.
- Chabot, Pomerleau & associés is a forest management company based in Sherbrook, QC.
- Commerce Press Incorporated is a digital printing company based in Toronto, ON.
- Eagle Press Printers is a full-service print shop offering graphic design, offset printing, digital printing, bindery and finishing services.
- Ellis Paper Box is a one-stop shop for packaging solutions.
- Esdale Printing is a commercial printer in Winnipeg, MB.
- Granules combustibles Energex is a paper and forest products company specializing in wood pellets.
- HT Productions Inc. O/A Whitebird is a distributor and manufacturer of corrugated solutions, packaging, sanitation and safety supplies.
- Inter-World Paper Overseas is a speciality paper brokerage
- Kingsway Global provides digital/ink & roll fingerprinting authentication services.
- KWP Building Products is a manufacturer of engineered wood siding.
- Lecours Lumber is a softwood lumber producer.
- Les Bois G.L.A. specializes in softwood, recycled wood, dunnage, grooved timber, half-round log siding, pallet stock and more.
- LITHO QUEBEC JGB is a print shop offering graphic design, commercial printing, bindery, packaging and finishing services.
- McFadden’s Hardwood & Hardware is a distributor of melamine, quality knobs, pulls, cabinets, kitchen and closet solutions
- Proprint Services is a full-service printer which specializes in retail point-of-sale, on-shelf, in-store, e-commerce packaging.
- Scierie SerDam is a sawmill located in Redemption, QC.
- Twin Rivers Paper Company is a manufacturer of specialty paper for packaging, techinical, label, publishing and lumber markets.
Print this page
Stories continue below