Forest Stewardship Council recently released a call-for-action statement to register for the FSC General Assembly. The organization said in a statement that the assembly would help in shaping the future of responsible forest management.
At the FSC General Assembly, taking place from October 9 to 14, hundreds of participants from Indigenous Peoples, environmentalists, businesses and others in FSC membership will come together to discuss a responsible future for the world’s forests and the people and animals who rely on them.
The 9th FSC General Assembly will be in hybrid format. Participants have the option to travel to Bali, Indonesia to attend the event in-person or join in virtually.
All FSC members, staff and network partners, certificate holders, media, sponsors and other stakeholders are invited to attend.
FSC notes the following reasons to attend the event:
- Engage with people who are co-creating solutions, transforming markets, and catalyzing change to help ensure Forests For All Forever
- Collaborate with others through side events and contribute directly towards shaping the future of responsible forest management solutions
- Create connections with leaders and change-makers through social events and networking.
- Be inspired by success stories, case studies and innovative solutions to global climate and forest-related challenges and opportunities
- Gain diverse perspectives on key forest-related topics through high-level keynote sessions
- Sponsoring the FSC General Assembly presents a unique opportunity for sponsors to grow awareness and affinity for their brand with this global forest community.
Print this page