Pulp & Paper Canada Top 10 Under 40 nominations due April 15
By Kristina Urquhart
Is there a future leader working at your mill, or do you know a standout supplier? Nominate them for Pulp & Paper Canada’s recently announced Top 10 Under 40 program!
PPC’s Top 10 Under 40 celebrates the next generation of leaders in Canada’s pulp and paper sector by recognizing the achievements of workers under 40 years old.
Who can be nominated?
Anyone who works in pulp and paper mills or associated industries who is under the age of 40 as of December 31, 2020. Contractors, and equipment and technology suppliers, are also welcome to be nominated.
Nominees must work in, or supply goods for, the Canadian pulp and paper industry for an operation based in Canada.
What is the criteria to nominate someone?
The person must:
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Show leadership and initiative
- Actively seek new opportunities for training and education
- Be involved in industry associations or share industry knowledge among their peers
- Be committed to safe, sustainable and/or innovative practices in the industry
- When will the winners be announced?
We will publish the winners of the Top 10 Under 40 contest in the Summer 2020 issue of Pulp & Paper Canada magazine, and they will also be promoted on our online properties.
To nominate someone for Pulp & Paper Canada‘s Top 10 Under 40, fill out the nomination form by April 15, 2020.