Maintenance & Reliability
Operations & Management
Research & Innovation
TAPPICon 2023 abstract submission deadline extended to Nov. 11
November 1, 2022 By P&PC Staff
There is still time to submit abstracts, according to TAPPICon 2023 organizers. The deadline for the submission is now November 11. To be held from April 22 to 26, 2023, in Atlanta, Georgia, the event offers a platform to subject matter experts to share their latest advancements, technical successes or case studies.
The annual event focuses on key areas that can help mills maximize operation and production processes.
All prospective speakers may submit their abstracts for consideration here.
The theme of TAPPICon 2023 is “Three rings of success: Vision.Technology.Action.”
TAPPICon is currently seeking out abstracts for topics within the following program tracks:
- Coating and Graphic Arts – Offers original fundamental research, practical case studies, new developments/sustainable solutions, and diverse panel discussions from all areas of the paper and board coating, converting, and graphic arts industries.
- Papermaking Additives – Explores innovative developments in papermaking additives with a focus on the best use of current state of the art technology as well as both incremental optimization and non-incremental advancements in technology.
- Papermaking Fundamentals – Focuses on the latest advancements in our fundamental understanding of wood fibers, process phenomena and product performance at both low and high solids content.
- Papermaking Technology and Operations – Highlights innovations in the paper machine area and how they can help renew superior performance. Discussions will encourage papermakers to rethink their processes and redefine success.
- PIMA Management – Provides managers with strategies and practices to help them more effectively lead organizations and people.
- Process Control – Explores topics related to papermaking process measurement, control and performance enhancement.
- Recycled Paperboard – Targets key topics affecting operations personnel from mills that manufacture high-recycle content containerboard and paperboard.
- Reliability & Maintenance – Offers case studies and solutions that demonstrate where equipment failure was averted and money was saved.
- Tissue – Focuses on technology areas related to production and/or conversion of tissue. Also addresses sustainability, quality improvement, data management and new technologies.
The invitation to present has details regarding specific topics of interest within each track. The abstract should be uploaded to the TAPPI Speaker Management System.
Print this page