Financial Reports & Markets
Tissue World Miami to explore disruption in the tissue industry
January 20, 2020 By P&PC Staff
Tissue World will welcome 200 exhibiting companies from nearly 70 countries to its exhibition and conference in Miami from March 10-13. Organizers expect the event to draw more than 2,500 attendees for the largest gathering of the international tissue industry in North America.
The conference theme, “Ready for Reinvention, Ripe for Disruption: Will the 20s Roar for Tissue?” will explore the geopolitical, technical, legislative and behavioural forces at work in this dynamic market.
Speakers include but are not limited to:
- Kim Underhill, Kimberly-Clark North America group president
- Jason Limongelli, J.D. Irving vice-president, woodlands
- Luigi Lazzareschi, Sofidel Group CEO
- Udaiyan Jatar, Blue Earth Network founder
- Esko Uutela, Fastmarkets RISI principal
- Marina Negrisoli, Suzano Pulp & Paper America general manager
- Jenifer Maxwell, Afflink vice-president strategic brands
- David Cowles, Valmet global business manager – nanotechnologies
- Pete Augustine, Fabio Perini North America president
“The fundamentals of the U.S. tissue business have changed significantly in recent decades, and the rate of change continues unabated,” says Agnes Gehot, Tissue World’s deputy event director.
“The country with the most advanced tissue machines and highest tissue consumption per capita is seeing the rise of private label, changes in consumer preferences and an intensifying trade war that is shaping the industry’s future.”
Register to attend at tissueworld.com.
Print this page