DEADLINE EXTENDED! Nominate by April 29, 2020
Anyone who works in pulp and paper mills or associated industries who is under the age of 40 as of December 31, 2020. Equipment and technology suppliers are also eligible to be nominated.
Nominees must work in an operation based in Canada.
Eligible pulp and paper workers under the age of 40 are nominated by their colleagues and should:
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Show leadership and initiative
- Actively seek new opportunities for training and education
- Be involved in industry associations or share industry knowledge among their peers
- Be committed to safe, sustainable and/or innovative practices in the industry