By P&PC Staff
By P&PC Staff
May 13, 2019 – The entire plant and assets of the 128-year-old West Linn Paper Mill in Oregon will soon be coming to online auction.
The two-day, online only auction takes place June 19 and 20, 2019, starting each day at 8 am PDT (11 am EDT), and is facilitated by BIDITUP Auctions and Appraisals Worldwide and Maynards.
There are over 2,000 lots in the sale. Featured assets of the closing paper plant include:
- Complete fourdrinier paper machines (3)
- Coating plant
- Stock preparation system equipment
- Lamb-grey roll wrapping line
- Maxson sheeter
- Shop equipment including: Lab equipment, store rooms, tool rooms and machine shops
- Rolling stock including: Forklifts, scissor lifts, roll clamp trucks, industrial carts & golf carts
- Misc. shop equipment, spares & tools, electrical, plant support equipment
“A sale of this magnitude is really a very important development for the any customers in the paper milling industry – especially those who are looking to upgrade, update or add to their services and equipment with high quality assets from a well-established company,” says Steven Mattes, CEO of BIDITUP.
Visit www.biditup.com for a catalogue and complete listing of the assets for sale. Assets will be available for inspection on June 17 and 18 at West Linn Paper Mill, 4800 Mill Street, West Linn, Oregon, ahead of the auction, or by appointment. For more information please call 818-508-7034 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.