FSC Canada announces changes to its board of directors
November 18, 2021 By P&PC Staff
FSC Canada welcomed the new and returning members of its board of directors on Nov. 1. The current members of the board have taken up their responsibilities this month.
The new members include:
- Aboriginal Peoples Chamber: Peggy Smith, individual acclaimed
- Economic chamber: Etienne Vezina, Resolute Forest Products acclaimed
- Environmental chamber: Cliff Wallis, Alberta Wilderness Association acclaimed
- Social chamber : Louis Begin, Confédération des syndicats nationaux (CSN) acclaimed
The four new board members will join the current FSC Canada board of directors:
- Aboriginal Peoples Chamber: Nadine Roach, individual
- Economic Chamber: Arthur Tsai, Canfor
- Environmental Chamber: Gerard Szaraz, Nature Quebec
- Social Chamber: Rod Gallant, Public and Private Workers of Canada
FSC Canada also bid a fond farewell to David Flood, acknowledging the number of years he has dedicated to the FSC Canada board of directors and wishing him success in his future endeavours.
Print this page