Recognizing the prodigies of the pulp and paper sector.
Pulp & Paper Canada’s Top 10 Under 40 program celebrates the next generation of leaders in Canada’s pulp and paper sector by recognizing the leadership and achievements of workers under 40 years old.
This is a chance for Canada’s best and brightest process engineers, machine operators, shift supervisors, administrators, researchers and technology suppliers to shine.
Anyone who works in pulp and paper mills or associated industries who is under the age of 40 as of December 31, 2023. Equipment and technology suppliers are also eligible to be nominated.
Nominees must live and work in Canada.
Eligible pulp and paper workers under the age of 40 are nominated by their colleagues and should:
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Show leadership and initiative
- Actively seek new opportunities for training and education
- Be involved in industry associations or share industry knowledge among their peers
- Be committed to safe, sustainable and/or innovative practices in the industry
The winners of the Top 10 Under 40 contest will be published in the Summer 2023 issue of Pulp & Paper Canada. Nominees must consent to having their name and photo published should they make the final list.
Read Pulp & Paper Canada’s coverage of our winners:
For more information, contact Pulp & Paper Canada‘s editor Sukanya Ray Ghosh at SRayGhosh@annexbusinessmedia.com.