Maintenance & Reliability
Webinar: Lubricants and energy efficiency
October 19, 2016 ByCindy Macdonald
Machinery and Equipment MRO magazine will present a webinar examining the lubricant’s role in energy efficiency on Nov. 17.
A panel of experts will provide practical advice on how to save energy and reduce operating costs through reduced maintenance, longer oil change intervals and less wear. This webinar considers the various ways energy savings can also be measured directly or indirectly.
What you will learn:
• Why should maintenance personnel document energy savings derived from using lubricants?
• How do you measure the oil/lubricant’s energy efficiency?
• How does the efficiency relate to the machine used?
• What methods can be used to evaluate overall energy consumption?
• How field testing, lubricant bench testing and rig testing have shown that selecting advanced synthetic lubricants can lead to increased returns on investment.
• How do you calculate savings from converting from one lubricant to another?
Panelists include: James Reyes-Picknell, Conscious Asset; Mark Barnes, Des-Case Lubrication Transformation Services; Mike Deckert, FLO Components; Gregory B. Peters, Mobil Industrial Lubricants; Brian Wilson, industrial fluids specialist; Mick O’Sullivan, Venturi Vision.
The webinar is sponsored by Mobil. Click here to register.
Print this page