FSC Canada shares names of new certificate holders for 2022
March 15, 2022 By P&PC Staff
In the first three months of this year, FSC Canada welcomed several new certificate holders to its community.
In January, the organization welcomed Reynolds Paper as a new certificate holder from the pulp and paper sector. The company supplies paperboard products and custom sheeting.
FSC Canada welcomed the following certificate holders from the pulp and paper sector in February:
- Paper Excellence – Howe Sound Pulp and Paper Corporation and Catalyst Paper Corporation is a diversified manufacturer of pulp and paper, including printing and writing, packaging, and specialty papers.
- Planet Paper Box Group is a sheet plant that supplies corrugated cartons and sheets.
- E.B. Box Company manufactures custom boxes and standard folding cartons.
The following companies from the pulp and paper segment were invited in March:
- AV Group NB – AVNackawic produces high content dissolving pulp or specialty cellulose for the manufacturing of natural-based, viscose staple fibre used to make rayon in the apparel and home textile industry.
- Kruger Products is a manufacturer of tissue products for household, industrial and commercial use.
FSC welcomed several other companies from other sectors of the Canadian forest industry during this time period.
Print this page
Stories continue below