Health & Safety
Workplace Safety North to share expert analysis on causes of deficient machinery lockout
November 1, 2022 BySukanya Ray Ghosh
Workplace Safety North is hosting a free webinar on the topic “New Research on Root Causes of Deficient Lockout of Machinery,” on November 17 from 1: 30 pm to 2:30 pm ET.
In November 202o, a group of subject matter experts from the pulp and paper industry met virtually to discuss the topic, explains the organization. They gathered to take a deep dive into the root causes and controls for the top industry risk they had identified. This was the inadequate or improper lockout of machinery.
The upcoming webinar will focus on the issue.
- Top health and safety risks for pulp and paper workers
- Top 10 root causes of deficient lockout of machines
- Short-term and long-term control activities to prevent deficient lockout of machines
- Communicating risk and prevention in the sector
Participants will be able to ask questions during the session through the webinar Q&A box or pre-submit a question upon registering.
- Jerry Traer, program-training specialist at Workplace Safety North
- Tom Welton, director of prevention services and education programs at Workplace Safety North
Print this page
Stories continue below