By P&PC Staff
By P&PC Staff
The nomination period for Pulp & Paper Canada‘s second annual Top 10 Under 40 contest is now open!
The winners of the 2021 Top 10 Under 40 will be published in the Summer 2021 issue of Pulp & Paper Canada, and on our website. See last year’s winners here.
What is the purpose of the Top 10 Under 40?
This program celebrates the next generation of leaders in Canada’s pulp and paper sector by recognizing their leadership and achievements.
Finding talent is a top concern for pulp and paper manufacturers. P&PC‘s Top 10 Under 40 also promotes career pathways to potential new recruits.
Who is eligible to be nominated?
Anyone who works in pulp and paper mills or associated industries who is under the age of 40 as of December 31, 2021. Equipment and technology suppliers are also eligible to be nominated.
Nominees must work in an operation based in Canada.
What does P&PC look for in a nominee?
Eligible pulp and paper workers under the age of 40 are nominated by their colleagues and should:
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Show leadership and initiative
- Actively seek new opportunities for training and education
- Be involved in industry associations or share industry knowledge among their peers
- Be committed to safe, sustainable and/or innovative practices in the industry
The deadline for submissions is April 9, 2021.