Call for abstracts: International Mechanical Pulping Conference 2020
By P&PC Staff
By P&PC Staff
The International Mechanical Pulping Conference (IMPC 2020) is currently accepting abstracts for the event, which will be held in Vancouver next year.
Abstracts may be submitted for consideration as a poster or presentation at the conference. Submissions are due before November 15, 2019.
Recent research work as well as mill reports are welcome. The organizing committee is especially asking for submissions from those involved in the pulp and paper industry.
Abstracts may cover any topic related to mechanical pulping; including and not limited to the following areas:
- Wood or non-wood furnish issues for mechanical pulping
- HC or LC refining
- Process I: applied sciences and mill implementation
- Process II: fundamentals and energy efficiency
- Advancement in bleaching, washing, screening, wastewater management, measurement technology, etc.
- New mechanical pulps for transitional paper and packaging grades
- Mill optimization
- New pulps for advanced applications and bioproducts
- Business or policy or marketing related to or a combination of the above
- Any other theme of practical interest related to mechanical pulping
For full details on how to submit your abstract, visit IMPC 2020.
The University of British Columbia will host the 32nd biennial event, which runs June 7-10, 2020.